This was taken a couple of Mondays ago. Smith woke up early from a nap and was just in the mood to snuggle.
.JPG)
Cody and I were just watching a movie and kept fighting over who got to snuggle with him. Cannon doesn't like to snuggle at all and it isn't often that Smith is in a super cuddly mood...so you have to take advantage of the snuggles when they come!
.JPG)
We love our sweet snuggle buddy! Smith is such a cute boy. I can't believe he is already 19 mo.! Time has really flown by. Cody asked me the other day, "If you could keep Smith at this age for 3 years, would you?" I immediately said, "Yes!" He is so cute and innocent right now. Even though his life consists of going from one thing he shouldn't be getting into, right into the next (I just had to pry the toothpaste away from him while attempting to blog), he is so much fun. Smith brings so much joy and happiness to our lives and home!
No comments:
Post a Comment