Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Pumpkin Carving and TrIcK oR tReAt!

I just realized I didn't even take pictures of our finished pumpkins! When you have kids, your brain is just no use any more! I used to have the best memory, now it is worthless. Oh well. The spider I did turned out pretty cool. Our pumpkins are still on the porch, but are now all shriveled and nasty!
Atleast I got this darling picture of Smith "helping" us carve by playing in the pumpkin slop.
This is Buzz (Cannon) and his friend, Wolverine (Isaac) as we headed out to trick or treat in our neighborhood. It was an ideal place for trick or treating because all the houses are close together and everyone is friendly. Cannon couldn't resist eating the candy as soon as he got it.
Here are the photos that dad took.


Our kids are in a difficult picture stage. We never seem to get a very good picture of BOTH of them.

Happy Halloween!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment