Sunday, October 18, 2009

Grandma Littlefield & The Memphis Temple

Cody's mom, Ruth, came out for a visit and watched our boys while I had to go to a PCCA training in Houston for a week. Our pharmacy is now a member of PCCA, so we offer lots of cool patient-specific compounded medications in a variety of dosage forms. I went to the training to learn more about compounding and to learn how to market this new branch of our pharmacy- www.drycreekpharmacy.com
We loved having grandma come! She is so awesome. It rained a lot while she was here, so the boys probably drove her crazy being cooped up all week. Thank you for coming and watching them, mom! Also, thank you grandpa for going a whole week without your sweet wife- did you survive??? I am sad that I was gone for most of her visit, but look forward to visiting with her and grandpa when they come this winter.
Since we had Cody's mom in town, we thought it would be a great opportunity to do a session in the Memphis Tennessee temple. It is about a two and a half hour drive from Searcy and the closest temple to us. It has been good for me to realize how much I have taken the many temples in Utah for granted. I now appreciate the chances I get to go there more. It strengthens my testimony to see the sacrifice it is for others here to go and get their work done.





I love the temple. It is the only place I can really let go of my worldly cares and find true peace. I am so grateful for the blessings of the temple and hope I can share them with others.


No comments:

Post a Comment