This was taken at our ward's Christmas party. Cannon loved the Santa, however, Smith was terrified.
Smith LOVED this Santa at a local elementary school. He looks more like the real thing, I guess.
They were both smiling at one point, but my camera was too slow to capture it.

Here is what Santa left for the boys. This is the first year we actually had a nice, tall tree. We alll loved it and were sad to take it down.

Christmas morning...

This is what happens when Cannon tries to dress himself. Man-pris? The "pants" and shirt are both Smith's.

They were watching a movie in their room when I snuck in and found them both bundled on their new Toy Story chairs. Too cute!


Smith loves his new Buzz jammies that he got to open on Christmas eve.
Cyd - Just came across your blog via Annalisa's and thought I'd drop a line. How are you? Your boys are so cute!!! Mind if I add your blog to our list of friends?
ReplyDelete