Here are some pictures of our kitchen. We have really liked having all wood and tile floors throughout the whole house. It's a lot of sweeping, but I don't mind it. I think it's easier than vacuuming.
This is the back door to the yard.
Our furniture is old and ugly and very mis-matched, but it works for now. It's actually been good, since our kids would ruin anything nice.
It has been a good house for us so far. We are liking it here. There isn't a whole lot to do, but the people are so friendly and everyone seems to be laid back and down to earth. It is funny to me that the Wal-mart greetings are religious- "Welcome and God Bless ya'll!" It is different here, but good.





Don't you love the walmarts there? They're like so much bigger and nicer than I've ever seen anywhere else. The ones in Northwest Arkansas (near the headquarters) have FANTASTIC bakeries. Like costco-esque good. You should check yours out!
ReplyDeletecyd your house decor is so cute! seriously! i love the brown and the black kitchen! haha it is so funny about the wall-mart people! gotta love the south! im glad that you are liking it so far!
ReplyDeleteSooo cute! You really know how to decorate. I think your house is really nice. Wood floors are nice with little kids. The clean up is so much easier than carpet. Hope Cody is enjoying school!
ReplyDelete