Friday, August 21, 2009

White Coat Ceremony & Our New Home

Today was the White Coat ceremony for the new pharmacy students, Class of 2013. Here is Cody receiving his coat.
As I sat there, I couldn't help thinking how much I wished it were graduation, but I am grateful that we are getting going.




These are our new friends, the Tacketts. They have three kids- 2 boys, which are 4 and almost 3 and a girl who is 14 mo. Cannon and Smith like to play with them. They are also LDS and in our ward. I think our ward is great, so far.






I am really proud of Cody and excited that he has been accepted to such a wonderful pharmacy program.


As promised, here are some outdoor shots of our home we are renting here.

Nice two-car garage.

We like our little back yard and hope to plant a garden next summer.

We are loving our cute, little house. Indoor pictures coming soon.










1 comment:

  1. you look skinny in your pic. well you have always been skinny but these pic look good.

    ReplyDelete